Friday, January 9, 2009

Naples Christian Women’s Connection

Ro Schober and Pastor Lana at
Friday’s Naples Christian Women’s Connection

Ladies, I wish you all could have been at the Naples Christian Women’s Connection today. You would have seen a large dining room filled with women wearing funny, colorful, creative and downright strange hats. Prizes were awarded for the best hats and our own Ro Schober won a prize with a hat her daughter had made especially for her. You would have enjoyed our usual delicious luncheon and scrumptious dessert. You would have been blessed, inspired and encouraged by Pamela Tolson, our excellent speaker and vocalist.

Next month’s meeting will be held on Friday, Feb. 6th. Look for the flyer with all the information on the back table. I hope I see you there next month. You’ll be glad you came.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lana. Where was your hat? Congratulations Ro! I think I have a hawaiian shirt that matches your hat!